Thursday, December 9, 2010

Take Two with Phineas and Ferb

I just saw the preview for tomorrow's Phineas and Ferb episode: a talk show mixing live celebrities with Dan and Swampy's fantastic mix of wit and imagination.

I have avoided talking too much about Phineas and Ferb on this blog because I don't want to sound like a sappy fanboy. That's why you didn't read a word from me about their "Summer Belongs to You," a fascinating and complicated mix of every story line the boys hadn't explored yet, steeped in references to pop culture, current events, and previous episodes, and seasoned with the kind of wit and humor that have made P&F famous among adults as well as children.

See? Sappy fanboy.

Oh well. I shall now state calmly and with great dignity that I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.

1 comment:

Zyzmog said...

p.s. That was a fun Christmas music video. I loved the tribute to Charles Schulz.