Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I wrote on this blog. I expected to be more prolific. I guess that in the eternal scheme of things, there were tasks more important than keeping up with this blog.

No apologies. No excuses. Well, okay, excuses. I have spent nearly every waking hour for the past 2-3 months job hunting. Thanks to Van and others, I have used the telephone more than the Internet lately, and it's been beneficial -- but I still don't have a job. I'm working on a couple of hot leads this week, but I have nothing to report at this time.

Watch for Adsense ads to start appearing on my blog. I'll be honest: they're there to make me money. I'll take whatever I can get. If you see a seriously inappropriate ad (not just one you don't like, come on), let me know.

In the meantime, I'll follow this short entry with a couple of letters that I recently wrote to my elected national officials.

No comments: