Monday, April 30, 2012

Zoey Deschanel or Katy Perry?

And now, for something completely different!

From the neck up. Let's keep it G rated, folks.

Who's cuter: Zoey Deschanel, or Katy Perry? And who has the more fun personality? Which one would you rather spend an afternoon with?




Judging from these photos, I'd call it a tie. Flip a coin. Or invite them both.

ADDENDUM:

This is kinda fun. In December 2020, these two beauties were having a public Instagram chat, and Katy confessed that she used to pose as Zooey in order to get into the clubs in LA. 

At the time, Zooey was famous and Katy wasn't. Katy had just moved to LA and wanted to go clubbing. But "I had no money, no clout, no nothing", and if she posed as the famous Zooey, they would let her right in.

Even funnier than that is Zooey's response "Well, I know this" -- which shocked Katy.

Zooey is not the clubbing type, and she told Katy, "“people were like, ‘I saw you!’ But I’m such a goody-two-shoes, and people kept going like, ‘I saw you out! I made eye contact with you!’"

It was fun to see that Katy looked up to Zooey as being famous and successful, compared to her. And it was fun that, on the other hand, Zooey thinks Katy is "gorgeous" and considered it a compliment to be compared to her.

You can find several articles about the conversation by searching the Web. I'm not going to post a link here, for fear that it will go stale.

No comments: