Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is the Kind of Grandpa I Want to Be

My youngest son saw this on "My Life Is Average":

Today, I was outside of Home Depot, when i almost got knocked over by an old man riding by on one of those orange cart things. His grandson ran up to me, appoligized for his grandfathers bad behavior, then proceeded to run after his grandfather saying, "Alright Grandpa, if you get us kicked out of one more store, I'm telling Grandma."

That's the kind of grandpa I want to be. The only thing that would make it better is if it were me and Grandpa Bob, racing each other through the aisles at Home Depot on those orange cart things.

(Yeah, I copied and pasted that directly from MLIA, with misspellings intact and everything. At least I included a link back to the original. Sosumi.)

No comments: